The National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) invites applications for Analyst Grade positions on a regular basis. Interested candidates can apply online for these 56 vacancies until November 13 by accessing the official website at nabfid.org.
The tentative examination for this recruitment is scheduled for November-December 2023, and admit cards will be issued 10 days prior to the examination.
Table of Contents
NaBFID Recruitment 2023 vacancies:
- Lending Operations: 15
- Human Resources: 2
- Investment & Treasury: 4
- Information Technology & Operations: 4
- General Administration: 7
- Risk Management: 10
- Legal: 2
- Internal Audit & Compliance: 3
- Accounts: 2
- Strategic Development and Partnerships: 4
- Economist: 1
NaBFID Recruitment 2023 Age limit .
Candidates applying for NaBFID Recruitment 2023 should be a minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 32 years old.
NaBFID Vacancy 2023 Application Fees .
- General/EWS/OBC candidates: Applicable fees
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates: ₹100
To apply for NaBFID Recruitment 2023, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website at nabfid.org.
- Click on the “Career” tab on the homepage.
- Select the “Apply” link.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the form and retain a printed copy for future reference.