Analyst Center for Inclusive Growth Mastercard Purchase NY
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Center for Inclusive Growth
The Center for Inclusive Growth(CFIG) is the philanthropic hub at Mastercard. We believe technology and private sector innovation play a critical role in unleashing the full potential of an economy that works for everyone. Our technology enables people and small businesses to achieve a sense of financial security that allows them to earn, save and invest for a better quality of life. We harness this technology to work for people, meet their needs and make their lives better. Through research, responsible data philanthropy, programs and strategic engagement, the Center addresses the dual challenges of income and information inequality. Together, we advance equitable and sustainable economic growth and financial inclusion around the world. The Center’s work is at the heart of Mastercard’s call-to-action of doing well by doing good.
- Sustainability at Mastercard:
At Mastercard, we are focused on building an inclusive, sustainable digital economy, where everyone has an opportunity to reach their potential. We see firsthand how our commitment to environmental and social responsibility – and our core value of operating ethically and responsibly and with decency – is directly connected to our continuing success as a business. We recognize that Mastercard cannot succeed in a failing world. We thrive when economies thrive, and a successful economy is sustainable only when it is inclusive and when prosperity is shared.
We Are Building a Sustainable World That Unlocks Priceless Possibilities For All By Focusing On The Following Key Areas Of Impact
Environmental Stewardship: Responsibly managing our environmental footprint and creating environmentally conscious solutions
Inclusive Growth: Creating a more inclusive world through our products, programs and partnerships
Our People and Culture: Leveraging our core values to make our company the place where the best people choose to be
Ethical and Responsible Standards: Acting responsibly and with integrity guided by the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to align on mutual commitments
- Manage payment processes across the Center and the Fund to ensure
- Provide project management support across all facets of disciplines in the Center for Inclusive Growth (CFIG)
- Develop compelling talking points and presentations for various external and internal audiences
- Conduct informational research on thought leadership, current events and potential partners that are relevant to our social impact work
- Establish relationships across the organization to facilitate collaboration and information sharing
- Facilitate data collection and analysis, and reporting and communications of relevant initiatives across CFIG
- Manage ad hoc initiatives in support of cross-functional workstreams internally and externally
- Provide general administrative support as needed to the team
All About You
- Demonstrated project management and execution skills with strong ability to manage deliverables and deadlines for multiple initiatives and teams
- Proven skills in relationship management and managing multiple stakeholders with professionalism and maturity
- Experience responding to routine and complex inquiries in a complete and timely manner
- Demonstrated agility and promptness in addressing urgent, unanticipated requests
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated interest in the relationship between business and community needs, key influencers, policy makers, non-profit leaders and others
- Curiosity in how we aim to create an inclusive and sustainable economy through our social impact efforts
Please note: The Sustainability and Center for Inclusive Growth teams are seeking to fill multiple Analyst positions. Please apply to the role in which you are most interested. Your application will be considered for all positions.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Estimated pay range
This range is based on salaries reported by 3 LinkedIn members for Marketing Analyst jobs at Mastercard in New York City Metropolitan Area. Actual pay may be different.
Base pay range
$52,000/yr – $85,000/yr
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And Therefore, It Is Expected That The Successful Candidate For This Position Must
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security.
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
For Applying and Detail GO to Link :- Analyst, Center for Inclusive Growth Mastercard Purchase, NY