Assistant Manager Learning & Development Deloitte Gurugram, Haryana, India About the job
Program Lead Specialist – Learning and Development Center of Excellence
Do you enjoy working with clients on projects that promote a holistic approach to learning and development and are you looking to take your career to the next level?
At Deloitte, the chief purpose of the Development Center of Excellence (COE) is to bring out the best of every person and the best of every team, so we can deliver the best of our Firm to our clients. Our team is experiencing high growth and we are looking for professionals with a mix of L&D and project management experience to join us!
Work you’ll do
Within our Development Center of Excellence, you will actively participate in projects focused on aligning learning and development solutions with business priorities. Responsibilities may include:
- Plan, execute and operationalize development programs and processes
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Assist in the creation and development of various learning programs and training experiences, to help Deloitte personnel develop the capabilities and knowledge needed to grow at Deloitte
- Participate in or lead learning project teams to build positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, SMEs and peers
- Use critical thinking skills to identify, research, conduct data analysis, and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Lead data analysis to drive advanced understanding of learning consumption. Help develop and maintain reports on learning consumption via Deloitte development tools.
- Help the team and stakeholder drive mandatory training Compliance through MCD, MDP, Development Pathways and other tools
The Development COE delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative learning and development programs and experiences, thoughtfully designed to help our professionals best serve at every stage of their career. Through the work of this COE, development at Deloitte is not just about education – development is a vital part of Deloitte’s leadership culture. We emphasize a holistic approach to development that is not just about education, but also self-awareness, exposure to real-world problems, and connections to people. We strive to position our people to help tackle some of the most complex issues in business, our communities and society at large.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6-8 years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated project and program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Experience in managing virtual and blended learning, including content curation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
- Ability to work with various teams independently
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 20% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
Location – Delhi
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people .
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people .
Requisition code: 74570
Assistant Manager Learning & Development Deloitte Gurugram :- Click Here