Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 : Bharti College, Delhi University Has Recently released Advertisement notification for the Multiple post in Delhi university Bharti College campus.Post are Administrative Officer, Librarian, Director -Physical Education, OMSP (Instructor), Junior Assistant, Tabla Accompanist, MTS (Computer Lab Attendant) and MTS (Library Attendant). Last date for applying will be 13/11/2021 . Applicant must read all details carefully before applying.
Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Important Date.
- Starting date for advertisement Publication = 21/10/2021.
- Starting date for Online registration = 21/10/2021.
- Last date for Online Registration =13/11/2021.
- Last date for Payment = 13/11/2021.
Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Total||Max. Age||Pay Level as per 7th CPC|
|1||Administrative Officer||01||35||Level 10 (`56100-177500)|
|2||Librarian||01||Level 10 (`57700-182400)|
|3||Director, Physical Education||01||Level 10 (` 57700-182400)|
|4||OMSP (Instructor)||01||Level 7 (` 44900-142400)|
|5||Junior Assistant||03||27||Level 2 (` 19900-63200)|
|6||Tabla Accompanist||01||45||Level 4 (` 25500 – 81100)|
|7||Computer Lab Attendant||01||30||Level 1 (` 18000-56900)|
|8||Library Attendant||02||30||Level 1 (` 18000-56900)|
Delhi Govt Hospital Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online
Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Administrative Officer – Good academic record with Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or the equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Librarian – A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC
- Director, Physical Education – A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with a least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- OMSP – A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers. Diploma/Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examination body other than UPSC. Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words: Vertical, horizontal or higher frequency word pattern of teaching typewriting and General English.Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting. Minimum of 10 years “ service as English Stenographer”
- Junior Assistant – A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Tabla Accompanist – Proficiency in the art of Tabla / Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi classical) as well as Instrumental music. Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj OR Diploma / 10+2 examination of any Indian Board and should have undergone training in Tabla / Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period of not less than 6 years.
- MTS Computer Lab Attendant – Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
- MTS (Library Attendant) – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government
recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process.
Selection process details for every post will be given below link
Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Porcess.
- Applicant first read all details carefully before applying.
- Applicant first visit official website of Bharti College given below.
- Applicant fill all required details carefully before applying.
- Applicant upload required documents .
- Applicant pay fees as per category.
- Applicant submit details. and take a print our for future reference and use.
|Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 :- Notification|
|Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 :- Website Link|
1 thought on “Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Apply Online”
Pingback: Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 Notification – Constable (Lokrakshak) 10459 Vacancy – @police.gujarat.gov.in -