Corporate Social Responsibility Leader
IBM Delhi, Delhi, India
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About Business Unit
This position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kindly is yet to be confirmed.
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Serves as the focal point for IBM’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity, applying and implementing IBM’s CSR strategy in the local environment to maximize the social and business impact
- Supports and works with country general manager to develop locally relevant strategies and plans
- Represents IBM in local and regional communities while building strong, quality relations with key stakeholders such as policy makers and key government representatives, business partners and providers, not-for-profit and educational institutions and existing and potential clients
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of IBM brand image and corporate character when defining strategies, creating solutions to address social challenges, and implements them efficiently
- Leverages IBM resources by aligning CSR strategies with IBM growth strategies
- Enhances IBM’s brand image through thought leadership in education, health, and Corporate Citizenship
- Attracts media attention to IBM as a unique and innovative corporate citizen
- Manages budget, expenses and business controls properly, and achieves planned targets and results
- Collaborates with IBM CSR global team to demonstrate IBM is an exemplary corporate citizen.
Skills & Attributes
- Deep knowledge of CSR/public policy issues in India and how business can engage and contribute to positive social impact in the areas of education and skills, health and community resilience
- Strong networks within public policy and CSR communities in education and skills, and recognized as an expert amongst these communities
- Knowledge of and relationships within the education and skills ecosystem will be particularly valued to support IBM’s New Collar and P-TECH which is a high priority.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills to achieve alignment amongst stakeholder and leverage CSR social outcomes for positive business outcomes, particularly brand and employee engagement
- Ability to drive projects to achieve goals
- Experience designing Corporate Citizenship/CSR programs and activities
- Proficient in English.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- MNC experience