Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021 : DEHRADUN SMART CITY LIMITED (DSCL) has recently released and advertisement for the recruitment of multiple position in contractual basis. Applicant check details related to eligibility Criteria, number of vacancies , pay scale and other carefully before applying or filling form. Details and notification given below.
Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021 Important Date
- Advertisement Publishing date will be :- 16/11/2021.
- Last date for sending application form :- 30/11/2021.
Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Sl No.||Name of post||No. of posts||Salary/ Consultancy charges (Rs. Per month)||Qualification and Experience|
|1.||CGM (Technical)||01||INR 1,80,000/-||Chief Engineer level I/II (Employed/Retired)|
|2.||Superintendent Engineer (Civil)||01||Level-13 or INR 1,40,000/- for Contractual||Superintending Engineer level officer with more than 04 years of experience as SE in Civil Construction (for deputation). Or Executive Engineer (Civil) who has completed their qualifying/eligibility service for promotion/deputation to SE (Civil) having experience of at least 10 years as EE.|
Retired Superintending Engineer with 04
years of service as Superintending Engineer.
|3.||Executive Engineer (Civil)||01||Level-11 or INR 80,000/- for Contractual||Executive Engineer level officer with more than 4 years of experience in Civil Construction (for deputation) as EE. Or Assistant Engineer (Civil) who has completed their qualifying/eligibility service for promotion/deputation on EE (Civil) having experience of at least 8 years as per Uttarakhand Govt. norms. Or Retired Executive Engineer with 4 years experience as Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer with 10 years experience as Assistant Engineer.|
|4.||AGM (IT & e-Govern.)||01||INR 90,000/-||B.Tech specialization IT & Telecom with at least 07 years of experience in Managerial capacity with large e-Gov. initiatives.|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Level-10 or INR 48,000/- for Contractual||Assistant Engineer level officer, B.Tech (Civil) with more than 4 years of experience in Civil Construction (for deputation) as AE. Or Junior Engineer with 8 years of experience (for deputation) as JE in Govt/PSU. Or AAE with 3 years of experience (for deputation) as AAE in Govt/PSU. Or B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) with more than 5 years of post-qualification experience in Road, Sewer, Water Supply works etc. (for contractual) in reputed firms/company.|
|6.||Office Superintendent Office Management Expert||01||INR 45,000/-||Graduate with 05 years’ experience in Office Management. Preference for good communication skill in English preferably in Govt. Dept./Project.|
|Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021 :- Notification|
|Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021 :- application form|
|Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021 :- website link|
- All the assignments are purely on contract basis for an initial period of Eleven month.
- The selected applicant will not have any claim or right for a permanent job with the project or the Government of Uttarakhand or any of its organisations.
- The assignments are open only to Indian nationals. However, candidates are required to have competency in Hindi language in additional to English.
- Screening criteria : In case of more applications, apart from above mentioned criteria screening will be done based on relevant skill set, experience and professional qualifications.
- Persons working in Government/PSUs/autonomous bodies are required to forward an advance copy of the application and later submit hard copy of the application through proper channel. However, they would be required to furnish No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview/joining.
- How to apply : Applications only on the prescribed form should be sent by SPEED POST or delivered in person to the office of DEHRADUN SMART CITY LIMITED 777, Ground Floor, Saatvik Tower, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand.
- The envelop should be super scribed with the assignment applied for.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/ telephone only and no separate communication will be sent. At the time of interview, they should bring Original Certificates of qualifications and experience, NOC and a photocopy of these.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- The Project reserves the right to fill up the assignment or increase/decrease the number of assignments or even to cancel the whole process of engagement without assigning any reasons thereof. Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021
- Canvassing in any form and bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the assignment applied for and project reserves the right not to consider such applicants for the selection process.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in) and their emails for any information updates. Dehradun Smart City Project Recruitment 2021
- The project reserves the right to relax requirements pertaining to any of the assignment at its discretion.