Deputy Manager EHS Haridwar
Career Opportunities: Deputy Manager (9663)
Requisition ID 9663 – Posted 05/10/2021 – Industrial (1001) – EHS (2007) – Haridwar Plant 1 (PU01)
- EHS MIS Data collection and Daily , weekly ,Monthly Reporting
- Statutory compliance with Govt. & global requirement
- Status update on Checking and maintaining of emergency tackling equipment’s/ systems.
- Updating and maintaining records for management and operation of EHS activities.
- Organizing and Tracking BLL and IH practices as per plan
- Safety Work permit, MOC issuance & tracking
- Routine EHS audits and inspection of non-compliances.
- Handling of external Audits ISO and international agencies like GRC FM Global etc.
- Coordination with other dept. like finance, purchase HR etc. for provisions and respective compliances, processing of bills etc.
- Raising indent for purchase and service contract (SAP)
- Hazardous waste, e-waste, Biomedical waste management and data updating
- EHS Training on all topic firefighting, chemical handling etc.
- To organize the EHS awareness / promotional programs for enhancing awareness among the employees/ families too
- BBS Implementation hand on experience
- Coordination for Safety committee & Other EHS meeting
- Sampling of environmental parameters.
- Pressure vessel/lifting tackle testing/ compliance
- Implementation & Updating of EHS SOPs.
- Near Miss reporting tracking and updating
- BOPT/FLT license issuance and tracking
- EHS data board updating
- Accident analysis, reporting,CAPA,implementation
- To run Road Safety Program
- To implement SVT,Policy & R&R
- To run the contractor safety program
- Environmental Mentoring including ETP, STP, stack etc.
Must have proficiency in digital working with good presentation & communication skill, and good record keeping and good discipline too.
Link for Applying :- Deputy Manager EHS Haridwar