Digital India Recruitment 2021
Digital India Corporation has been set up by the ‘Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India’, to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man. It is a ‘not for profit’ Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The Company has been spearheading the Digital India programme of the Government of India, and is involved in promoting use of technology for e-Governance, e-Health, Telemedicine, e-agriculture, e-Payments etc. The Digital India programme promotes safety and security concerns of growing cashless economy and addresses challenges confronting its wider acceptance. It also promotes innovation and evolves models for empowerment of citizens through Digital initiatives and promotes participatory governance and citizen engagement across the government through various platforms including Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the following position for covering fixed project duration purely on Contract/ Consolidated basis. Digital India Recruitment 2021
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 02nd September 2021
Vacancy Details Digital India Recruitment 2021
|S.No||Name of the Positions||No of Vacancies||Qualifications and Experiences||Salary per Month (All Inclusive)|
|1.||Consultant/ Lead Business Analyst||01||Graduation /B.E/ B.Tech. (mandatory) and M. Tech. /MBA (desirable) Qualification can be relaxed in case of exceptional candidates||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|2.||Business Analyst||03||Graduation/B.E/B. Tech./ MCA Desirable: MBA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|3.||Database Administrator||01||B.E/B. Tech./MCA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|4.||Developer – Database||01||B.E/B. Tech./MCA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|5.||Developer/Sr. Developer (API)||03||B.E/B. Tech./MCA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|6.||Developer/Sr. Developer (WSO2)||01||B.E/B. Tech./MCA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|7.||Development Lead – Backend||01||B.E/B. Tech./MCA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
|8.||System Administrator||01||B.E/B. Tech./ MCA||Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience|
General Conditions Applicable To All Applicants Covered Under This Advertisement Digital India Recruitment 2021
- For each post, a separate application is necessary. The candidate should clearly mention the post and post code on the sealed envelope / email of the application.
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The years of experience mentioned as requirement shall be of post-qualification for all posts.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- This position is purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
- In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted
Mr. GAURAV SHARMA
Principal Research Scientist & Officer-in-Charge (HR) Electronics Niketan Annexe,
6-CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 Phone No. 011-24303500, 24360199