DM-HR Mahindra Logistics Kolkata
Deputy Manager – Human Resources -01-Grade -08 -Flipkart Grocery Kolkata
Mahindra Logistics Greater Kolkata Area
About the company
Mahindra Logistics Limited (MLL) is an integrated third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, specializing in supply chain management and enterprise mobility solutions. Mahindra Logistics Limited is part of the Mobility Services Sector of USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group. Founded more than a decade ago, We are today one of India’s leading third-party logistics (3PL) solutions providers. We provide customised, scalable, innovative, and technology-enabled solutions to our customers across diverse industries. DM-HR Mahindra Logistics Kolkata
Through our two business segments – Supply Chain Management and Enterprise Mobility – we cater to the myriad needs of over 400 customers across automotive, engineering, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, telecom, e-commerce, bulk, banking, IT, financial services, and insurance and consulting businesses, while also offering integrated employee transportation solutions to enterprises. Right from shipping the components to the manufacturing plant, storing them, getting them to the assembly line, and finally bringing the product to the market, we take care of it all, being a true end-to-end logistics solutions provider. Our unique asset-light business model and commitment to innovation are the foundation of every strategic decision we make. We also integrate technology into our supply chain and invest in advanced technology that facilitates smooth and efficient operations of our business.
About the job DM-HR Mahindra Logistics Kolkata
Managing end to end employee life cycle
- Contribute in improvement of processes or policies
- Actively drive employee engagement measures
- Maintain compliance and HR MIS trackers
- Recruitment of dedicated positions on rolls/off rolls at the location
- Training & Employee engagement activities of third party employees
- Statutory compliance (PF/ESIC)/Payroll/ Employee Grievance Handling of business locations.
- Management of Contract Labour / Manpower Outsourcing by complying with all statutory requirements
- Ensure proper compliance of various obligations under various Labour Laws as applicable to the organization