DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 : Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi – 110054
Closing Date: 21 days from the Date of publication in Employment News
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 DRDO invites applications from young and motivated candidates for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) as per details given below:
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Number of fellowships (JRF)||Subject / Discipline||Educational Qualification||Equivalent acceptable subjects of Essential Qualification Degree|
|1.||02 (Two)||Computer||Essential Qualification:||Computer Science/ Engg/ TechnologyComputer Science and Engg./TechnologyComputer Science/Engg & Info TechComputer Science & System EnggSoftware Engg/ TechnologyComputer Science & Automation Engg/ TechInformation TechnologyComputer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg/ TechInformation Science & Engg/TechnologyComputer & Communication EnggComputer Networking|
- Fellowship Emoluments: Stipend of Rs.31,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of Advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribes and OBC as per Govt. of India orders.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates possessing above qualifications from recognized Universities/Institutions are required to apply online only through the RAC website https://rac.gov.in.
- Selection process: Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview (offline/online) based on factors like meeting the qualifying requirements, merit of GATE score, etc. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of GATE score and Interview.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Candidates are required to submit their applications online along with legible scanned copies of certificates regarding Essential Qualification, GATE score card, Date of Birth Certificate, Experience/Training/Project work in support of Desirable Qualification, etc.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms.
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should submit their applications online directly. However, such candidates are required to upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ in DRDO.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and called to appear for the interview by Email/SMS/RAC website.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of educational qualification, GATE score card, caste, age and CCA Intimation (where applicable), along with passport size photographs, before the interview board. The candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview without producing above documents.
- All candidates are to compulsorily wear mask, maintain physical distancing from others and follow guidelines on COVID-19.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview: The candidates have to make their own boarding / lodging and transport arrangements.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO. (For any query may please contact at 011‐23889543 or PRO Telephone No. 011‐23812608, 011‐23830599).
|DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 :- Notification|
|DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 :- Website Link|