Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) recently publish an Official Notification for the Recruitment for the posts of Project Associates Vacancy on Fixed Term basis at the HP Green R&D Centre, Bengaluru candidate qualification MSc/BSc pass for HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 process of applying for this post will be Online applicant apply before 31 October 2021. Applicant must read notification for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary then apply for post.
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Important dates
|Starting Date for Online Registration for Application||11/10/ 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration for Application||31/11/ 2021|
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Application fees
For this post no fees for any category .
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Maximum age limit for apply for this post will be 28 Years
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Project Associates||Not disclosed||Rs. 40000 to Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)|
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification.
MSc/BSc in Chemistry/Material Science/ Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology OR Diploma/PG Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petroleum Refining/Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering.
- At the time of application, the candidate should have proof of award of applicable degree/diploma certificate & marks sheets.
- Candidates (belonging to General, OBC-NC & EWS category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University) in all graduate and post graduate degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University) for SC/ST/PWD
- Candidates with Integrated Courses can also apply.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree/diploma examinations and awarded degree in the above-mentioned disciplines. All Degree/Diploma qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a Degree/Diploma is awarded equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institution. Candidates should produce their degree conversion certificate issued by competent Authority of the University/Institute in support of the conversion at the time of Interview. Higher qualifications, if any to be mentioned.
- Soft copy of the detailed CV to be uploaded along with the Application Form.
- Teaching Experience will not be considered as relevant work experience
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 JOB DESCRIPTION
- To assist Scientists carrying out research project(s).
- Prepare samples for establishing methods of analysis & carrying out routine analysis related to the assigned project(s).
- Monitoring batch reactions for optimizing reaction conditions
- Running pilot plants in shifts.
- Carryout any other job(s) assigned by the reporting scientists/Officers.
|HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 :- Notification|
|HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 :- Website Link|
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
The engagement is initially for a period of one year, which may be extended by one more year at a time based on the project requirement and performance of the candidate subject to a maximum of 3 years
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee.
In the event of number of applications being large, corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any one or more of the following methods:
On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimum prescribed in the advertisement.On the basis of higher experience in the relevant fields than minimum prescribed in the advertisement
On the basis of Application screening (on eligibility criteria)
On the basis of Resume shortlisting ( Work experience, Academic marks (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University)).
By holding a written test.
Candidates shortlisted after initial scrutiny will be intimated thru portal. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in Shortlisting Criteria/Computer Based Test + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the vacancies available category & discipline-wise. Candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC-NC & PwBD would be
assessed under relaxed standards during group task and personal interviews.
A category wise merit list of scores (Minimum qualifying Marks (60 % for UR & EWS, 54% of OBCNC /SC/ ST/PwBD) in scores of all Interviews) will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the selection parameters.
HPCL Project Associate Recruitment 2021 Process of applying
- Login to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers and click on our current openings . Visit Fixed Term Project Associates, R&D Centre, Bengaluru. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 50 kb) and Soft copy of the detailed CV (including brief description of PhD topic in case of PhD candidates) ready before filling online applicationform.
- Fill in the online application form with all the relevant details carefully (details once submitted cannot be modified). Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and Detailed CV.
- Upon completion, submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page You will get a system generated unique 12 Digit Application / Reference No. Please note that this Application / Reference No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process.
- Candidates are advised to take a Printout of the Online Application Form, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form to HPCL.
- Candidates with multiple applications for same discipline are liable to berejected.
- The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
Other jobs :-