Knowledge Coordinator Uttarakhand
Knowledge Coordinator QVC
Chobattakhal, Uttarakhand, India
About the job
Job Description Details
The Knowledge Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining the TMS Portal content to ensure global team members can effectively utilize self-service to resolve their questions and issues. This role will support the global People Team and other areas of the business publishing team member facing content. This role ensures that content is relevant, current, and follows our content guidelines as well as being responsible for implementing our content strategy as well as continuous improvement of the strategy and processes.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage existing and new content ensuring accuracy and consistency in accordance with best practices and QRG knowledge guidelines. This includes authoring, updating, and partnering with content owners.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on content management including design and optimization, building, and maintaining effective working relationships with all subject matter experts across the Global People team and other areas of the business
- Monitor and report on usage and usefulness noting trends for improvement; provide feedback and work with content owners; support feedback focus groups
- Develop resources for the TMS team to utilize in the resolution of cases
- Monitor, validate, and ensure quality of content management processes and services within TMS Portal with a focus on process improvement
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English C1/C2)
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong experience in building knowledge base
- Ability to utilize resources to independently make decisions and resolve problems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand requirements and how to transform the information into the knowledge management system
- Working experience with Ticketing System, Service NOW preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Strong Excel/Word
What We Offer
- Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern and comfortable office space.
- Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, MultiSport.
- Well stocked and modern designed kitchens with fruits on weekly basis, tea, coffee machines and more.
- Relax rooms with gaming consoles and billiards.
About Qurate Retail Group
Qurate Retail Group comprises seven leading retail brands — QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, and Grandin Road — all dedicated to providing a ‘third way to shop,’ beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores. Globally, Qurate Retail Group is #1 in video commerce, reaching approximately 370 million homes worldwide via 16 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). Qurate Retail Group combines the best of retail, media and social to curate products, experiences, conversations and communities for millions of highly discerning shoppers — bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Qurate Retail Group also curates large audiences, across multiple platforms, for thousands of brand vendors. Headquartered in West Chester, Pa., Qurate Retail Group has 27,000 team members in the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Japan, Italy, France, Poland and China. For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB) includes the Qurate Retail Group portfolio of brands as well as other minority investments.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Read Financial Article :- www.bimaloan.in