Manager Strategy Extramarks Noida
Job Title: Manager – Strategy & Ops
Formal Title: Manager
Manager Strategy Extramarks Noida Key Responsibility Areas
- Working closely with the Chairman, CEO & External Senior Consultants in the integration and formulation of corporate strategy by providing dynamic support to achieve world-class strategy and drive an extremely impactful corporate development operational plan.
- A forward-thinking leader who has the ability to bring together multiple perspectives and people, distil their inputs into coherent business decisions with actionable data-driven insights.
- Should have the ability for deploying divisional strategy plans, creating and executing against the continuous-improvement vision and developing leadership capabilities throughout the organization.
- Should be able to work effectively, autonomously and drive strategy and effective decisioning cross-functionally with Financial Planning, Marketing, Product Management, Content Planning & Analysis, Data Science and Logistics & Operations teams.
- Proactive approach towards translating strategy into specific business initiatives and develop tools to measure and evaluate them.
- Able to contribute to driving a culture of innovation by exploring trends, innovations, and business opportunities that align with the corporate strategy.
- Should be able to deliver high-impact presentations for Senior Management to influence action on strategic recommendations.
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team’s ability to meet goals.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment with cross- functional teams and the key leaders across various departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability.
- Shall be a transformational leader who has the willingness to develop deep industry knowledge and develop the expertise to establish a best in class Operational Excellence organization including development of a high performing team focused on improving and sustaining operating performance.
- Should be able to project manage long term planning which shall include positioning development, marketing plans, timeline and roadmap planning, stats analysis and reporting.
- Should have experience in maintaining and developing prospective client and key strategic partners network.
- Overseeing development of marketing plans and creative briefs.
Manager Strategy Extramarks Noida Skill Sets Expected
• Top-tier MBA
- 2-3 Years of Relevant work experience in Strategy formulation and implementation.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. VBA knowledge a plus.
- Should have demonstrated experience as a leader and proven success as a strategist, analyst, and experience with Operations and Change Management.
- Experience in market research, analyses and insights into latest industry trends.
- High-energy, passionate, with a growth mind set of developing and implementing strategies.
- Strong project management, leadership, and facilitation skills, including experience with managing cross-function matrix teams, and building consensus across all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of data analysis software such as R/Python a plus.