Manager Talent Acquisition Mastercard Gurgaon
Manager Talent Acquisition
Mastercard Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager Talent Acquisition Mastercard Gurgaon :- Job Title
Manager Talent Acquisition
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
As technology continues to move at rapid pace, our talent landscape is transforming too. Our Talent acquisition team is an intrinsic part of the business that drives the talent supply agenda to realize Mastercard’s vision of ‘A World beyond Cash’. We want to recruit a high performer with an entrepreneurial & solutioning mindset to join us as a part of this team.
Manager Talent Acquisition Mastercard Gurgaon :- Role
- Develop and execute hiring strategy and manage senior leadership hiring of Sales and finance verticals
- Monitor progress against the goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and talent pipelines for the the assigned verticals
- Develop diverse and ready to hire pipelines of candidates for critical roles
- Develop market intelligence and work on key strategic projects at regional and/or global scale
- Executes marketing and branding talent acquisition strategies (e.g. timed social media postings, segmentation driven visuals), and collaborates with Communications to achieve designated objectives
- Coordinate phases of the talent acquisition process for assigned talent pipeline and evaluates team recommendations of candidates
- Follow talent acquisition specific processes and systems
All About You
- Strong background in Talent Acquisition w.r.t. hiring of leadership teams for sales and finance verticals
- In-depth understanding of Sales and finance hiring landscape and trends in India
- Ability to build partnerships and collaborate with the leadership team to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent
- Should have worked in E2E recruiting model as an individual contributor. Will get help from interview coordinating team to scheduling
- Extensive experience in building sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, agency usage, etc
- Experience managing candidate life cycle through an applicant tracking system, preferably Workday
- Experience implementing talent acquisition programs/processes including candidate screening, assessment and selection in a fast-paced, high volume and matrixed environment
- Track record delivering hiring results that meet business needs and expectations
- Ensure accurate records and reporting concerning all phases of the recruitment process
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And Therefore, It Is Expected That The Successful Candidate For This Position Must
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security.
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Manager Talent Acquisition Mastercard Gurgaon :- Link for Applying