NIVH Dehradun Recruitment 2021
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH VISUAL DISABILITIES (DIVYANGJAN)
(Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities) Ministry of Social Justice& Empowerment, Govt. of India 116, Rajpur Road, dehradun-248001 Uttarakhand Advertisement No. 5-2/2021-02-Advt. dated 25.08.2021 NIVH Dehradun Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts. Applications should reach the Director of the Institute at the above address in the enclosed application form.
The last date for receipt of application is 16.09.2021
Vacancy Details NIVH Dehradun Recruitment 2021
|S. N.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualifications||Monthly Remunerat ion||Period|
|1||Coordinator MSVH (Consultant)||01||Essential: – Master’s Degree from recognized university.B.Ed. in Special Education for Visually Impaired or B.Ed. in General Education with Diploma in Visually Impaired.10 years of experience as Principal/Vice Principal in CBSE recognized Institution/School.Preference will be given to the candidates having teaching experience in visually impairment.Preference for Female Candidate.||45,000 /-||11 Months|
|2||Consultant Lecturer Special Education (VI)||01||i) Master’s Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks and M.Ed in special education (VI) with not less than 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in 7 point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI. Desirable: a) Ph.D in concerned area.||45,000 /-||11 Months|
|3||Consultant Lecturer (Clinical Psychology)||02||Essential Qualification: i) M.Phil in Clinical Psychology. Desirable: a. Ph.D in concerned area||45,000 /-||11 Months|
|4||Rajbhasha Officer (Consultant)||01||1. Masters degree of recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English (with Hindi & English) as compulsory/ elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/ elective subject at degree level. Or Master degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/ English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory / elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory elective subjects, and a recognized Diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-verse or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-verse in Central/ State Government Offices, including Government of India undertakings. 2. Proficiency in typing in both Hindi and English.||40,000 /-||11 Months|
|5||Coordinator of Examination (Consultant)||01||Essential: Master Degree at least 55 % of the marks from a recognized University/InstituteB.Ed(Spl. Education)/ D.Ed (Spl. Education) in Visual Impairment05 Years experience in examination work in any Institution in disability area.Registration with RCI Desirable: M. Ed Special EducationKnowledge of MS Office & Others Data Entry Software’s and Internet service||40,000/-||11 Months|
|6||Consultant CBID||02||Essential: Master Degree with D.Ed (SE) B. Ed (SE) OR PGDRP/PCCP/MPhil OR BSW with any RCI qualification OR MDRA OR BOT/BPT/BSLP/BMR/ BMRS/ MRSE/BMSC (Valid CRR Registration wherever applicable)||34,000/-||11 Months|
|7||Deputy Coordinator of Examination (Consultant)||01||Essential: Master Degree at least 55 % of the marks from a recognized University/InstituteB. Ed Spl. Education/ D. Ed Spl. Education in Deaf blindness/ any other disability03 Years’ experience in Examination work in any Institution in disability areaRegistration with RCI Desirable: M. Ed Special EducationKnowledge of MS Office & Others Data Entry Software’s and Internet service||34,000/-||11 Months|
|8.||Consultant PGT (Eng.)||01||Two year integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the English subject OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the English Subject B.Ed Special Education (VI) or B.Ed (General) with Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education Proficiency in teaching in English and Braille Desirable: 1. Knowledge of Computer Applications Note: Preference for Female Candidate.||34,000 /-||11 Months|
|9||Consultant TGT (Eng.)||01||1. 4 year integrated degree of graduate OR Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the English Subject B.Ed Special Education (VI) or B.Ed (General) with Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education Proficiency in teaching in English and Braille Desirable: 1. Knowledge of Computer Applications. Note: Preference for Female Candidate.||32,000/-||11 Months|
|10||Asstt. Coordinator of Examination (Consultant)||01||Essential: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/InstituteB. Ed Spl. Education/ D. Ed Spl. Education in Deaf blindness/ any other disability01 Years’ experience in Examination work in any Institution in disability areaRegistration with RCI Desirable: Master Degree/M.Ed Special EducationKnowledge of MS Office & Others Data Entry Software’s and Internet service||32,000 /-||11 Months|
|11||Developmental Therapist (Consultant)||01||Essential: – 1. Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology (PGDRP)/ B.Sc S&H/ BRT / BMR/ BRSc/ BOT/ PGDEI/ PGDDT/ MSc. EI/ MRSc/ B.Ed (SE) Or D. Ed (SE) ID/MD/ASD/CP with five year experience.Preference for Female Candidates||32,000 /-||11 Months|
|12||Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (ECSE Teacher) (Consultant)||02||Essential Qualifications: – 1. Diploma in Early childhood Special Education (ID/HI) OR D.Ed/B.Ed (Special Education) in ASD/CP/DB/ID/MD |
Desirable: Aptitude in Early Childhood Education, dance, theatre, music, art etc.Preference for Female Candidates
|28,000 /-||11 Months|
GENERAL CONDITIONS NIVH Dehradun Recruitment 2021
- Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (nonrefundable) drawn in favor of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The Demand Draft should not be drawn before the date of issue this advertisement. Candidate must write their name and post applied for on the reverse of the demand draft. Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted from above fee.
- Applications must invariably be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates, degrees, marksheets, and testimonials in support of qualifications, age and experience failing which application will be rejected straightway. No query will be entertained after receipt of application.
- Mere fulfilling the qualification does not entitle a candidate to be necessary considered or called for the written test.
- The NIEPVD reserves the right to: (a) Conduct written and/ or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criterion after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants (b) not to fill any or all the advertised positions (c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of selection for available candidate by direct recruitment (d) reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof (e) any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment (f) Increase/ Decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. The number of position is thus open to change.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested clear copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/application fee, caste certificate (if any) etc.) will be rejected out-rightly. Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application form.
- Application received after the last due date to postal delay or any other reason(s) thereof or incomplete in any form or without the application fee, shall be summarily rejected.
- Person employed in Government /Semi Government Organisation/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel with Vigilance clearance. However, they may send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)’ mentioning clearly regarding vigilance clearance from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct application from such candidates without undertaking will not be entertained.
- No corresponding will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of test/Interview, reasons for not being called etc.
- Applicants must super scribe the envelope with ‘Application for the post of
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.
- NIEPVD strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- In case any mistake in selection process is detected, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The Director, NIEPVD Dehradun reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248 001 on or before 1700 hrs, 16.09.2021.
Detail Notification Download :- NIVH Dehradun Recruitment 2021
Read Financial Articles in BIMA LOAN