NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has Recently Released Advertisement Notification for the Recruitment of 250 Post of Apprenticeship in various trade .Interested applicant check details before applying . details related to notification given below you will check your eligibility , age limit and qualification and apply through official website link given below … Best wishes for all applicant from Team JOBHELPS.NET .
Table of Contents
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Date
- Starting date for Online Application Registration : 28/10/2021
- Last date for online Registration will be : 15/11/2021
- Last date for Complete Form : 15/11/2021
- Date of Examination : Notified Soon
- Date of Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Age Limit As on (15/11/2021)
- Minimum age limit for applying will be = 14 Years.
- Maximum age limit for applying will be = 24 Years.
- Relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST,
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives
For more age relaxation read notification carefully.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Fees.
No application fees will be charge from any category applicant .all category apply without paying any fees for this apprenticeship recruitment drive .
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancy for apprentice will be 250. details of apprenticeship with category reserve post will be given below general, OBC ,EWS , SC, ST .
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Vacancy Details with Trade
|S l.No.||Designated Trades||No. of seats|
|7.||Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||16|
|16.||Information and Communication Technology system Maint.||17|
|17.||Computer Operator and programming Assistant||14|
|21.||House Keeper (Institution)||03|
Total seats-250;SC-25,ST- 22,OBC (NC)- 67, EWS- 25, UR-111(10 out of 250 seats are reserved for PwBD)
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Candidates must have ITI Certificate in the Related Trade.
- Read the Notification for more Post Wise Eligibility Details.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Stipend During Training
The apprentices will be paid stipend as per the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments issued in this regard from time to time . At present the rate of stipend will be as under:
|Duration of ITI Trade||Amount|
|For those who have completed one year of ITI course||Rs. 7700/-|
|For those who have completed two years of ITI course||Rs. 8855/-|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Physical Standard.
|Chest measurement||Expansion should not be less than 3.8. cms (Irrespective of size of chest).|
|Vision||There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eyes which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.|
|Note||Selected candidate should pass the Medical examination prescribed by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices.|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process.
The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI in all semesters.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Process.
- First, the candidates has to register at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www..apprenticeship.org have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), the Establishment ID for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID .
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as SSC, ITI qualification duration of ITI Trade, Marks obtained in all Semesters, percentage of marks, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Candidates are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online, candidates should scan photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
- The photograph should be in colour, with light coloured background, preferably white colour background and if candidates wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and candidates eyes can be clearly seen.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible.
- The signature image in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue/black ink pen. Unsigned applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are requested to make note of the login id and password, as they will need this login id to the website to check their application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number, after completion of registration.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 General Instruction
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid and active personal e-mail ID & mobile number till the completion of selection process. No change in the email id and mobile number will be allowed once registered. NPCIL will send intimation only through the registered E-mail ID and SMS will also be sent to the mobile number given by the candidate. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Govt. of India orders on reservation of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD as applicable for engagement of apprentices shall be followed.
- Placement of training shall be Tarapur Maharshtra Site, PO: TAPP via Boisar (W/Rly), Tal & District – Palghar 401504
- The engagement and training is strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and there is no obligation to provide regular Employment on completion of apprenticeship training.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentices without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The period of Apprentice training will be for one year only.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- Candidates selected for apprenticeship will not be allowed to withdraw from training, except for reasons, which are beyond their control. The person engaged to undergo apprentice training in a designated trade shall enter into a contract of apprenticeship with NPCIL as per the Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992. The contract of apprenticeship shall terminate on the expiry of the period of apprenticeship training. Any premature or extension of contract of apprenticeship shall be dealt as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992. Those who absent from traineeship are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational trade to determine his/her proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
- There is no provision for providing Transport/Hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation to the apprentices.
- Each candidate is required to submit only one application form and apply against not more than one trade, irrespective of number of trades eligible for. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to neighbouring villages around TAPS Plant Site.
- Before submitting the online application form for apprenticeship, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria for the apprenticeship for which they are applying as detailed for the respective discipline. If the candidates are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage. If the candidates engaged for apprenticeship and subsequently, it is found that they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature will be cancelled and apprenticeship will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- All candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD category shall produce self attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificates along with originals for verification. OBC candidates with certificate having the “Non-Creamy Layer” will only be eligible for reservation as per Government of India orders if the caste mentioned in caste certificate appears in the Central List.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should produce certificate from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate in prescribed format. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The eligible candidates for Trade Apprentice shall register/enrol themselves on Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for Apprenticeship Training through web-portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org and the registration number should be mentioned in the online application form.