RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has Recently released official notification advertisement for the recruitment of 950 Assistant in different offices of RBI . Interesting applicant read all details carefully before applying. Last date of applying will be 8 March 2022. Details and notification given below.
Table of Contents
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Important Date
- Starting Date for Registration will be :- 17/02/2022.
- Last Date for Registration will be :- 08/03/2022.
- Last Date for Paying Online fees will be :- 08/03/2022.
- Tentative Date for online Preliminary Test will be :- 26, 27 March 2022.
- Tentative Date of Online Main Test will be :- May 2022.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Application fees
- For General/ OBC / EWS Category Applicant :- Rs. 450/-.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Category Applicant :- Rs. 50/-.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Vacancy Details
Total number of Vacancies are 950 for RBI Assistant. Details category wise given below.
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Education Qualification.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Selection Process.
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
II. Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification :- Link|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification :- Website Link|