Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
NOTICE FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
Walk-in-interview is scheduled as mentioned below for Indian Nationals for appointment of Senior Resident in various departments purely on ad-hoc basis (initially for 44 days) in ABVIMS & Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi.
Number of Post -Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
|S. No.||Department||Vacant Post||Date of Interview||Time of Interview|
|3||Transfusion Medicine||03||14.09.2021||02.30 PM|
|14||Obst. & Gynae||01||17.09.2021||11.00 AM|
|16||Forensic Medicine||01||17.09.2021||03.30 PM|
Pay Scale-Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Eligibility Criteria-Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in concerned from recognized University (as well as the specialty recognized/permitted by MCI).
- Candidate should fulfill any one of the following criteria for eligibility:-
- With Delhi Medical Council (DMC) for MBBS and PG/DNB/Diploma with any state of India.
- With any State Medical council in India for MBBS and PG/DNB/Diploma in DMC
- With any state Medical Council in India for MBBS, PG/DNB/Diploma and Acknowledgement for PG/DNB/Diploma in DMC.
Age Limit-Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Not exceeding 45 years (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on date of Interview.
- Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD), 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates of PWD.
- OBC candidates should submit valid OBC Certificate vide OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res-I) dated 31.03.2016 of DOPT, Ministry of Personal & Public Grievance & Pensions, New Delhi.
- Persons with locomotors disability (PWD) to produce/submit a certificate issued by a competent medical authority.
- Interested & eligible candidates may present themselves for registration as per scheduled date between 09.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. (for forenoon scheduled interviews) & 02.00 P.M. to 02.30 P.M. (for afternoon scheduled interviews) in HA.II Section, Academic Block, Ground Floor, ABVIMS Building, ABVIMS & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi.
- The number of vacant posts indicated above is provisional as per applicable roster, which may increase or decrease at the time of interview/selection. This is subject to change without any notice
- The candidates must bring the filled application form (as per Annexure) and the following original certificates at the time of registration (with one set of self attested copies of all documents) [The documents should be serially page numbered]:
- Class 10th Pass certificate for age proof.
- Mark Sheet of MBBS (Part I, II and Final Year)
- MBBS Degree
- MD/MS (PG) Attempt Certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate from University.
- Proof of publication/presenting paper in indexed PUBMED Journal only, if any.
- Caste/Community/Disability Certificate (if applicable). OBC Certificate with required validity as mentioned above.
- NOC from present employer (if employed).
- Registration Certificates for eligibility as per point 2 of eligibility Criteria.
· All information regarding result, offer letter, joining etc. will be uploaded on hospital website (www.rmlh.nic.in) only. Dr. RML Hospital will not made individual communication to any candidates.
- Crucial date of determination of eligibility will be date of Interview.
Detail Notification :- Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Other jobs :-