UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification : Recently Publish advertisement for multiple positions for the post of Private Secretary, Data Processing Assistant, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade , Senior Grade, Youth Officer. Applicant must read all details Carefully before applying.
Table of Contents
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Important Date
Last Date For Applying =28/10/2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Application fees.
Application Form Fees Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates will be Rs. 25/-. .
Application form fees SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates will be no fees. .
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Age Limit
|Data Processing Assistant||30 Years|
|Private Secretary||30 Years|
|Senior Grade||30 Years|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade||35 Years|
|Youth Officer||30 Years|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Data Processing Assistant||01|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade||29|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Educational Qualification:
- Data Processing Assistant – Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institute OR B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute
- Private Secretary – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute.(iii) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) 55 minutes (Hindi) only on Computers.
- Senior Grade – Degree of a recognized University or Institute; Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution; or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates must have studied concerned Indian language upto 10th Class.
- Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade – Degree of a recognized University, Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution
- Youth Officer- Master’s Degree from a recognized University OR Degree of a recognized University. Two years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities including camping (along-with Master’s Degree) OR Four years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities including camping (alongwith Bachelor’s Degree)
|UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification :- Notification link|
|UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification :- Website Link|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Apply Online Process
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.