Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the various Non-Teaching positions of the University. The University reserves the right to change the number and nature of post/vacancy(ies) of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason. The reservation under the SC, ST, OBC, EWS, Ex serviceman and PwD categories shall be as per the UGC guidelines and GoI rules.
Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Important Dates
|1.||Date of uploading of detailed Advertisement and Online Registration||24.09.2021|
|2.||Date of fee payment||24.09.2021|
|3.||Last date for Online Registration a d final submission of Application form||23.10.2021|
Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Application Fees
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- PH and Female : Rs. 50/-
Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Vacancy Details Category wise
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||11||06||02||03||01||23|
|Junior Office Assistant||21||13||04||07||04||49|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||36||24||09||14||07||90|
Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit (Max.)||Eligibility|
|Animal Attendant||05||35 Yrs.||10+2 Intermediate with Science and Two Years Experience|
|Assistant Draftsman||03||35 Yrs.||Diploma in Drafting / Architecture with 55% from Recognized Institution.|
|Boatman / Groundsman / Waterman||09||30 Yrs.||Appointment to this Level will be Either High School Passed or Equivalent in the relevant subject|
|Data Entry Operator DEO||23||30 Yrs.||Bachelor Degree with PGDCA OR B.Sc in Computer / CS / Engineering / IT OR BBA in IT OR BCA with MS Office Knowledge and also O Level Certificate from DOEACC after GraduationComputer Typing in English @ 40 wpmKnowledge of English & Hindi SoftwareKnowledge of Hindi & English (Read Write Speak)|
|Draftsman||02||35 Yrs.||Diploma in Architecture OR ITI Diploma in Draftsman Civil with 55% Marks3 Years Experience also Required|
|Driver||02||35 Yrs.||Class 10 High School Passed and Valid Driving License for Light / Medium / Heavy Motor Vehicle3 Years Experience also Required|
|Hindi Typing||01||30 Yrs.||10+2 Intermediate Passed from Any Recognized BoardComputer Typing in English @ 35 wpm and Hindi @ 30 wpm|
|Junior Office Assistant||49||30 Yrs.||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% MarksComputer Typing in English @ 30 wpm OR Hindi @ 25 wpm|
|Laboratory Assistant||30||30 Yrs.||Bachelor Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany / Psychology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Defense Studies / Statistics / Home ScienceComputer Typing in English @ 30 wpm|
|Laboratory Attendant||47||30 Yrs.||10+2 Intermediate Passed with Science and 2 Years Experience|
|Library Attendant||64||30 Yrs.||10+2 Intermediate Passed and Diploma / Certificate in Library Science|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS||90||30 Yrs.||Class 10 High School Passed from Any Recognized Board OR ITI Passed|
|Pharmacist||03||35 Yrs.||Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy OR Intermediate Passed and 2 Year Diploma in PharmacyRegistered in State Pharmacy Council|
|Semi Professional Assistant||07||35 Yrs.||B.Lib.Sc. / B.L.I.Sc. with 50% Marks|
|Sick Attendant||02||30 Yrs.||Class 10 High School Passed and 2 Years Experience in Dresser / Ward Boy / Ward Girl|
|Stenographer||13||30 Yrs.||Bachelor Degree in Any StreamEnglish Typewriting @ 40 wpm & English Stenography @ 40 wpm Recognized by State Board of Technical Education2 Years Experience|
|Technical Assistant||08||35 Yrs.||Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / MSc (Networking) B.Sc with First Division in Related Subject3 Years Experience|
|Wireman||02||30 Yrs.||ITI Certificate in Electrical / Wireman / Electrical Inspector|
|X Ray Technician||01||35 Yrs.||Diploma in X-Ray Technology with 50% Marks|
Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- EXAMINATION CRITERIA
The Test comprise of 100 Multiple Choice type Question (MCQ) for Group B and Group C posts; as per the following details:
Examination Duration :- 2.0 Hour
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Multiple- Choice Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Knowledge pertaining to job, Analytical Ability Understanding of University System, Allahabad University Act 2005, Statutes and Ordinances, Office Procedures, Filing, Noting, Drafting, Basic GoI Regulations etc., Computer Literacy||40||80|
|Language proficiency in English,||15||30|
|Language proficiency in Hindi||15||30|
|Relevant Subject and/or Services||30||60|
Language of the paper will be in English or Hindi or both. Each correct answer will carry two marks and for each wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
|Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Download Notification|
|Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Official Website|
|Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 :- Registration Portal|
Other Jobs :-
Allahabad University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The number of vacancies may vary.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. In case the applicants are more in number, a Screening Committee shall short-list the suitable candidates to be called for the interview.
- Reservation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD/ Ex-serviceman shall be given as per the Govt. of India norms.
- A written test may be conducted before the interview for any of the posts at the discretion of the competent authority.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate issued by the concerned education board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for date of birth.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for receipt of applications.
- Relaxation for the candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-serviceman Category shall be given as per Government of India norms. The employees working in University of Allahabad on permanent basis shall be treated as departmental employees.
- Non regular employees engaged to the University service shall be given discretion of competent Authority, University of Allahabad.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Government of India (which should not be more than 06 month old from the last date of submission of application) and which should among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col.03 of the schedules to the Department
- Personnel and training in the Government of India OM No. /36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08/09/93 at the time of trade test/interview.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in Creamy Layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/EWS/PwD must present their respective certificates as per Government notifications in proper format. The certificate must not be more than 6 months old.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and his/her candidature will be rejected. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- The age of superannuation shall be as per Government of India norms.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in the response thereto can be instituted only in courts/tribunals/ forums at Allahabad.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained in this regard.
- Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates shall be available only on official website of the University of Allahabad: www.allduniv.ac.in
- The candidate must attach copies of all relevant self-attested documents. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each Post along with requisite application fee. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied with copies of attested certificates or without application fee will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates employed in Government Department/Public sector Organizations must submit
online applications with self attested copies of all enclosures in proof of educational, professional qualification, experiences etc. They will be required to produce Ink signed copy of NOC from their Organization and original documents at the time of interview/document verification at University of Allahabad, so the candidate need not post NOC and other original documents.
- The decision of the competent authority of University of Allahabad in all matter relating to
eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of
examination/interview will be final and binding onthe candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individualor his/ her agency.
- Applications received after the prescribed date shall not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form and or/bringing in any influence will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- All Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the
essential qualifications laid down for various post. No enquiry with regards to eligibility will be entertained:
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for receipt of Applications.
- Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as University may require.
- The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise for any/all the posts at any stage.
- The requisite non-refundable fee is Rs. one thousand (1000/-) for UR, EWS & OBC candidates and Rs. four hundred (400/-) for SC & ST candidates. No fees will be charged from PwD & Women candidates. Facilitation charges of Rs fifty (50/-) will be applicable for all categories.
- The person who have already applied for the post of Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant against the Advt.AUNT 03/2016 need to apply a fresh along with non-refundable five hundred rupees (500/-) for UR, EWS, OBC and SC/ST two hundred rupees (200/-) along with facilitation charges of rupees fifty (50/-) only with documentary evidences of earlier application.
- The persons who have already applied for the post of Data Entry Operator and Animal Attendant against the Advertisement No. ADVT./AU/NT/02/2018 need to apply a fresh along with facilitation charges application. of rupees fifty (50/-) only with documentary evidences of earlier
- The applicants may visit the official website www.allduniv.ac.in for detailed advertisement and for submission of ON-Line Application. The last date for submission of online application is 23.10.2021.