SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Posts given in notification of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice(SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification) carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice.
Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the (SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification ) recruitment process.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Important dates
Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM)
Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Fees
|Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).|
|Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee|
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Vacancy Details
Total number of post from different group 3216 will be filled in the commission. Also, candidates should register only once for one category of post. these post are available for 12th pass , 10th pass, graduate and post graduate candidates .
Post of MTS, Driver, Scientific Assistant, Accountant, Head Clerk, Conservation Assistant Technical, Junior Computer under Matriculation Level, Higher Secondary Level and Graduate & above Level.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Vacancy Details as per Category
- GEN – 1366
- SC – 477
- ST – 249
- OBC – 788
- EWS – 381
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Vacancy Details as per Post
Post-wise Vacancy Details
Junior Seed Analyst – 03
Girls Cadet Instructor – 34
Chargeman (Mechanical) – 03
Chargeman (Metallurgy) – 02
Scientific Assistant (M&E/Metallurgy) – 02
Accountant – 01
Head Clerk – 01
Rehabilitation Counsellor – 01
Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – 01
Technical Assistant (Wildlife) – 01
Research Investigator (Forestry) – 01
Sub-Editor (Hind)- 01
Sub-Editor (English) – 01
Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology) – 03
Staff Car Driver(Ord. Grade) – 01
Multi Tasking Staff – 398
Conservation Assistant Technical – 01
Junior Computer – 01
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Education Qualification
Candidates should be 10th passed or 12th passed or Graduate as per the requirement of the posts
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below
Total Duration :- 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes Notification
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximu m Marks|
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
|SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- Download Now|
|SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification :- website Link|
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online Process :
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IV and Annexure-V of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 25-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents during the Document Verification. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form. (Kindly see the specimen of Registration & Application form at ANNEXURE- XIV and ANNEXURE-XV respectively)
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate failing which they will not be allowed entry, such as :
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification Important Documents for a Examination Day :-
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter‟s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by School/ College.
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
- Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/State Government.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification Important Instructions to Candidates:
|(a)||BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY.|
|(b)||THE CANDIDATE MUST WRITE HIS NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH STRICTLY AS RECORDED IN THE MATRICULATION/ SECONDARY CERTIFICATE. IF ANY VARIATION IN THE DATE OF BIRTH IS OBSERVED AT THE TIME OF ENTRY IN THE EXAMINATION VENUE, HE/SHE SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN THE EXAMINATION. FURTHER, IF ANY VARIATION IN THE NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH IS OBSERVED AT THE TIME OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED.|
|(c)||CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.|
|(d)||The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of self-attested supporting documents alongwith print out of the online application form will be sought at the time of Scrutiny Stage from the shortlisted candidates for the said stage of scrutiny as per Selection Procedure mentioned in para 17 and at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny of documents is undertaken at any stage of the recruitment process, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission‟s decision shall be final.|
|(e)||Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.|
|(f)||Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.|
|(g)||When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted „Provisionally‟. Candidates should take printout of the application form for submission at the scrutiny stage as and when called for by the Commission after conduct of the Computer Based Examination as well as for their own records.|
|(h)||Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for one category of post. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected for one category of post, all applications will be rejected by the Commission and his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled for that post. If a candidate submits multiple applications for one category of post and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.|
|(i)||The candidates must write their father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the Commission.|
|(j)||In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the face should occupy about 40% of the area of the photograph with a full face view. The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. Applications with poor quality, miniature and blurred photographs/side facing photographs will be rejected. Candidates are required to upload the scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.|
|(k)||Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.|
|(l)||Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e- mail/ SMS.|
|(m)||The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. PwD candidates using the facility of scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 shall also be required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, as specified therein.|
|(n)||In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.|
|(o)||All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. the candidate, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.|
|(p)||No admission certificates for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional Offices.|
|(q)||After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the online Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.|
|(r)||If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the concerned User Department within a period of 3 months after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately with the concerned User Department.|
|(s)||Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.|
|(t)||All the candidates qualified for Document Verification will be required to appear for Document Verification in the Regional Office to which the Post-category belongs.|
FAQ – SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification
How Many Post In SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification ?
Total 3216 Post
What is Last Date of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online Process ?
25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM)
What will the Fees for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification ?
What will the Examination Date of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification ?
The Exam Will Be Conducted In The Month Of January Or February 2022.