ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Invites application for a Training To a Young Graduate Engineering & Geo Science Professional for a E1 Level Through GATE-2020 . Interesting Candidate Who Have Qualified GATE-2020 Exam Need to apply Online For a Recruitment Details given below and for more detail Read the Notification Carefully .
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Important Date
- Online Application Starting date For registration : 22-09-2021
- Online Application Last Date of Registration : 12-10-2021
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidate : Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidate : NIL
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Age Limit (As On 31/07/2020)
For All posts Other Then AEE Drilling/ Cementing) Years
- For Unreserved/ EWS Candidate : 30 Years
- For OBC Candidate : 33 Years
- For SC/ ST Candidate : 35 Years
- For PwD Candidate : 40 Years
For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) Years:
- For Unreserved/ EWS Candidate : 28 Years
- For OBC Candidate : 31 Years
- For SC/ ST Candidate : 33 Years
- For PwD Candidate : 38 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Education Qualification
- Candidates should possess First Class (More Then 60% Marks ) Graduate Degree,
- Post Graduate Degree First Class (More Then 60% Marks ) (Relevant Engineering & Other Disciplines)
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Vacancy Details ( No. Of Post )
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|1 (a)||AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical||06|
|1 (b)||AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum||01|
|3||AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||28|
|8 (a)||AEE (Production) – Mechanical||21|
|8 (b)||AEE (Production) – Chemical||16|
|8 (c)||AEE (Production) – Petroleum||12|
|14||Material Management Officer||12|
|17||AEE (Industrial Engineering)||03|
|Important Link Given Below|
|ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Download Notification (English/ Hindi)|
|ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Website Link|
|ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Apply Online Process Details|
ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 :- Apply Online Process Details
- All applicants have to register online only and fill in their details in the online application form. Since only those applicants who have qualified the GATE-2020 examination in the relevant GATE subject are only eligible therefore GATE Registration number, Email ID and Mobile no. used in GATE-2020 application are necessarily required to initiate the registration process. Click on the link provided in the Website www.ongcindia.com for applying application online.
- Click on the “New Applicants” Tab. Kindly enter the GATE registration number and mail id in the same case (Upper or lower case) as mentioned in your GATE Admit Card / GATE score card. Once you enter the details – GATE Registration number, Email ID , DOB and Captcha, an OTP will be sent to your Email ID and Mobile no. used in GATE-2020 for proceeding further to enter the data for online application . Once you enter the OTP, you will get a message “Registration number will be sent to the Email ID and Mobile number” and once you press ok, you will move to the “Undertaking” page.
- Read the instructions and tick the box in the bottom and press “Continue”. This will take you to the page where you have to fill all the details. If there is any network problem while filling the forms, you can again login through the ““Existing Applicants” tab. Once you login through “Existing Applicants” tab, you will see your Application status as “Pending”. Click on “Registration Status” and then click on “Go to Registration”. It will take you to the Form page.
- Fill all the details. While filling “Month and year of passing “for the Qualifying degree (Point No. 13.1), you have to select the month and the year and press enter. The details will be entered.
- At the end of the form, you have to upload Photo with the signature. After uploading, you have to click on the undertaking and press the “save” button to save the data. After saving the data, you can click on “Preview” button to see the preview. If you find that you have filled some wrong information, you may change the data,then save it and see the preview.
- If preview is ok, then,
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates: You don’t have to pay the registration charges. Your “payment” button will be inactive. SC/ST/PwBD candidates can directly press “Submit” Button. Once you press Submit button, an OTP will be sent to your Email ID and Mobile no. used in GATE-2020. After entering this OTP, you will get a message that “you are successfully registered” and your application registration slip will be generated. An E-Mail and a SMS will also be sent to the registered E-Mail ID as well as the mobile number intimating that you have registered successfully. You can also access the registration slip from the tab “Existing Applicants”.
- General /OBC / EWS candidates: You have to pay the registration fees. Kindly press the “Payment” button. You will be taken to the payment page. Candidate need to pay online registration fee amounting to Rs. 300/-. The Convenience fee / Bank’s commission plus GST would be charged in addition to the registration fee. Press the “Make Payment” button on the payment page. It will take you to the Payment Gateway page where you will get three options:
- Payment through Internet banking
- Payment through Debit / Credit card
- Payment through BHIM UPI
Choose any one option and do the payment. Once the payment is successful, you will see the following payment status page :
Kindly close it. After closing, it will take you to the form page and your “SUBMIT” button will be active. You may again see the “Preview” of your filled in application. You will find the payment details. Submit the form. Once you will press Submit button, an OTP will be sent to your Email ID and Mobile no. used in GATE-2020. After entering this OTP, you will get a message that “you are successfully registered” and your application registration slip will be generated. You can take a print out or save it for future use. Alternatively, you can also access the registration slip from the tab “Existing Applicants”. After logging through “Existing Applicants” tab, you can click on “View Application Form”.
If the payment is not successful due to any reason and the money is debited from your account, it will be credited as per the SBIePAY payment aggregator policy. The candidate can again attempt for payment by going through “Existing Applicants” tab. Once you login through “Existing Applicants” tab, you will see your Application status as “Pending”. Click on “Registration Status” and then click on “Go to Registration”. It will take you to the Form page. Again attempt for payment.
In case, after payment, some error is being seen, kindly refresh the page, it might show you the payment success. If it does not show the payment success, kindly attempt for payment again through “Existing Applicants” tab.
- The details of convenience fee / Bank’s Commission plus GST are as given below :
|Channel||Pricing (Exclusive of GST)|
|Internet Banking – SBI||Rs. 5/- per Transaction|
|Internet Banking – Other Banks||Rs. 10/- per Transaction|
|Debit card ( Visa, Master, Maestro) / Rupay Debit card||Nil|
|Credit Card ( Visa / Master)||1.2% of the transaction amount|