Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited recently Inviting application for the BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 for a Post of Graduate and diploma holders number of post are 87 (student pass out in 2019, 2020 and 2021 ) they are applying for this apprenticeship training program for a one year For a BPCL Mumbai Based Refinery
Table of Contents
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Post||Education Required|
|Chemical Engineer||11||Graduate engineer|
|Civil Engineer||08||Graduate engineer|
|IT/ Computer Science Engineer||03||Graduate engineer|
|Electrical Engineer||05||Graduate engineer|
|Mechanical Engineer||13||Graduate engineer|
|Instrumentation Engineer||02||Graduate engineer|
|Chemical Engineer||05||Diploma Engineer|
|Civil Engineer||07||Diploma Engineer|
|Electrical Engineer||08||Diploma Engineer|
|Mechanical Engineer||17||Diploma Engineer|
|Instrumentation Engineer||08||Diploma Engineer|
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Important Dates
|Online Registration Started From||09/09/2021|
|Last Date For Registration In NATS Portal||21/09/2021|
|Last Date For a Registration or applying BPCL Apprenticeship||24/09/2021|
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Age
|Minimum Age Limit As on Date (01/09/2021)||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit on Date (01/09/2021)||27 Years|
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Guidelines For Reservation Category
Guidelines for Reservation of SC/ST/OBC will Be follow. Those who are claiming under SC/ST/OBC/PwD Shell Provide Certificate as per Standard format Prescribed By Government, failing which there claim for reservation will be consider as general category only . Candidate claiming Reservation under OBC Category Should bring OBC Certificate (non- Creamy Layer) as per government Prescribed Format the certificate issuing Authority of Tahsildar. Applicable Certificate need to be product time of interview.
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Education Qualification
|For Graduate Apprentice||First Class Engineering Degree (full Time course ) in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA From the Recognized India University/ institute (relaxed To 5.3 CGPA For SC/ST/PwD Candidate and Relaxation Applicable for reserve Post only .|
|For Diploma Apprentice||First Class Diploma Engineering (Full Time Couse) in Respective discipline with 60% Marks From State Board of technical Education / Recognized Indian university (relaxed to 50% Marks to SC/ST/PwD Candidate And Relaxation applicable for reserve post only|
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 :- Duration of Training
Duration of apprentice Training will for a one year as per Apprentices (Amendment ) Act 1973.
Previous Training Experience :-
Are not eligible to apply.
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 :- Process of Online Registration and submission For application.
Student Enrollment in National Web Portal Process for BPCL Apprenticeship 2021
- Applicant first visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in web Portal .
- Click on Enrolment Process.
- Provide all the required Information and Complete the application form .
- After Submission A Unique Enrolment Number will be generated for Each Student.
- Please wait for at least one day for approval and Verification of enrolment .
- After Verification of Student Enrolment by BOAT.
- Then Applicant Will Login .
- and click on Establishment Request menu .
- Click on Find Establishment.
- Upload Resume.
- Choose Establishment Name.
- Type ‘ Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Mumbai Refinery’ Registration ID Of Establishment is “WMHMCC000004” and click on search.
- Click Apply .
- Click Apply Again.
For Enquiry Related to Student Enrollment in web Portal , You may Please contact ” Board Of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)” (Western Region ) As the NAPS Portal Instituted by BOAT.
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Notification Download
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021:- Other Important Information
- No Boarding and Lodging Expenses are admissible.
- Upon Completion of Apprentice Period Bharat petroleum Corporation Ltd shell have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentice nor can be claim for right of employment on the ground of completion of apprenticeship .
- Candidate should have take at least one dose of vaccination at the time of coming interview. Candidate also must carry with them the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate issue by the ministry of health and family welfare. govt. of India.
- Incomplete / Erroneous online application received form will be Rejected .
- on Farther communication in this regards will be entertained.
- Board of apprentice training (WR) has not entrusted / Authorized any individual organization to coordinate or lesioning there work. Candidate beware of touts and BOAT are not responsible for such unwanted incident .
- Canvasing / Pressuring through any source will disqualify the candidature and there name will be removed from the official records with out prior intimation and this board will not responsible for such case.
- Number of Positions above are indicative may increase or decrease at the absolute discretion of the corporation .
- Person Employed with Government and Semi- Government Organization/ Public sector Undertaking should submit NOC at the time of Interview.
- The Management Reserve the right to Call for Interview only Those who in the Opinion are likely to be submit .Management may at its discretion raise/ relax the eligibility standard to restrict the number of candidate or to make available or to make available sufficient number of candidate to be call for interview.
- At any point (i.e Even after joining ) if found ineligible as per the given criteria , your candidate will be terminating with immediate effort .
For any Clearification Related to BPCL Recruitment 2021
|Regional Director |
Board of Apprentice Training (BOAT)
ATI Campus, V.N. Purav Marg
Sion, Mumbai -400022
|Chief Manager ( Training & Development)|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation ltd.
Mumbai Refinery, Mahul Mumbai-400074