Control Center Executive
IBM Gurgaon, Haryana, India
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Service Desk analyst – Provide technical support and advice to IT users. Help resolve customers’ technical problems via email, phone & web platform
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Responds to general inquiries, offers quick, courteous sustained client service ensuring the customer is kept informed, updated, and promptly responded to
- Answers inbound calls
- Attempts first call resolution
- Performs basic troubleshooting
- Routes calls to appropriate department / next level teams
- Manages day-to-day Incident and Service requests
- Provides ticket status to customers as needed
- Performs outbound call campaigns
- Responsible to manage the Service Desk email box and assign emails to appropriate department
- Handles other administrative tasks as requested by line manager
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 – 1 year of previous experience in a customer support or administration function preferred
- Strong computer skills and good levels of competence various business applications desirable
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Excellent English language Skills are a must
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy while being able to maintain higher workload
- Professional and articulate
- Effective communicator; able to liaise with confidence with both the internal and external parties
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
For More Details and applying GO TO GIVEN LINK :- Control Center Executive IBM Gurgaon