Regional Sales Manager -Infra Vertical (West region) AT Honeywell
Qualification and Experience
- The candidates should have in depth knowledge of the following systems like – Building Management System / CCTV / Fire Detection System / Security System / ELV system / HVAC / Networking etc.
- The candidates should have good connect in the market specially with Government and Private Customers/Consultants/ End Users in Infrastructure and Transportation Vertical.
- Preferably the candidate should be able to handle sales of IBMS / ELV systems using established sales strategies, processes and tools.
- Develop business plans and meet overall financial objectives by conducting sales presentations and customer consultations that maximize sales closure rates.
- The candidates should have Bachelor of Engineering Degree / MBA.
- The candidate should have more than 8 years of experience in Sales profile.
- Extensive travel is required in this role.
- Build Potential Funnel
- Meet monthly, quarterly & annual financial booking and gross margin targets
- Meet quota for advanced payment collections to support working capital goals
- Identify and pursue target job opportunities and maintain appropriate activity backlog
- Provide accurate planning and forecasting of sales performance
- Be an active member of the sales team, assisting other team members as needed, to achieve team goals
- Provide market feedback on product information, competitive product data, market pricing, etc to management
- Maintain active relationship with End User/ Consultants/ Turnkey contractors
- Establishing key contacts within multiple tiers of the customer organization
- Strengthen Honeywell’s relationship and position with new and existing accounts and improve the client relationship by
- actively calling/meeting Consultants, End User, Contractors etc
- Networking with Industry Organizations and relevant Communities
- Working to solve customer complaints and issues in a timely manner, using appropriate Honeywell Resources
- Assist with payment collections where requested in case of delayed project payments.
Effective Management of the Sales Cycle
- Responsible for the effective management of the sales process from identifying, qualifying opportunities to successfully closing the sale
- Developing sales leads through prospecting and lead generation activities
- Preparation and delivery of effective, persuasive sales closing presentation with key customer decision makers
- Coordinating estimation activities, ensuring costs are competitive
- Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure expenditure of resources in a cost effective manner
- Ensure successful handover of job to project team
- Develop detailed account plans for all assigned accounts
- Consult with the customer to influence buying behavior
- Demonstrate new services and technologies that have linkage to customer business outcomes
- Penetrate vertical markets using Breakaway Selling, customer specific value propositions & opportunity development
- Analyze projects to develop strategy for technical and specification superiority to successfully win competitive bid projects
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- JOB ID: req299265
- Category: Sales
- Location: Floor No : 7 , Jogeshwari, Vikhroli Link Road,Mumbai,MAHARASHTRA,400072,India