Adv. No.: CAIR/SSD/72402/01 for DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
Advertisement for walk-in interview for the post of Junior Research Fellowship on 18 & 19, October 2021 at CAIR, Bengaluru
Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), a premier institute of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue advanced research for the following fellowships: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
|Duration of Fellowship
|Master degree in
Mathematics with first
division both at Graduate &
Post Graduate level
qualification from any
accredited by MHRD/UGC
with NET/GATE qualified
Master degree in
Mathematics with computer
science, with first division
both at Graduate & Post
Graduate level qualification
from any Institute/
University accredited by
SRF as per
age limit is
28 years as
of receipt of
|JRF -Computer Science
|Graduate degree in
professional course (BE/
B.Tech) in Computer
Science / Computer
Engineering in first division
from AICTE accredited
Institute / University with
NET / GATE qualified.
Post graduate degree in
professional course (ME/
M.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering in first division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/ University.
SRF as per
age limit is
28 years as
of receipt of
Table of Contents
Important dates: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
Last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail: 08 October 2021 till 17:00 Hrs.
Date of walk-in interview: 18 (Mathematics) & 19 (Computer Science) October 2021.
Essential information regarding selection procedure: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
Application procedure: Eligible candidates are advised to send duly filled Application, as per the format provided along with this Advertisement, by e-mail prior to walk-in interview at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 17:00 Hrs. 08 October 2021. The subject field of the mail must contain “Application for JRF as per the Advertisement No: CAIR/SSD/72402/01”. A copy of the form should be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
Date of walk-in interview: (a) 18 October 2021 for JRF-Mathematics
(b) 19 October 2021 for JRF-Computer Science
Venue & interview guideline: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
- Venue: Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), DRDO Complex, C. V. Raman Nagar Bengaluru- 560093.
- Reporting time is 08:00-09:30 Hrs. on the date of Interview, at CAIR Main Gate Reception, C. V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru. Late comers will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in interview process.
- Written Test will be conducted from 10:00 Hrs. onwards on 18 October 2021 for JRF-Mathematics and on 19 October 2021 for JRF-Computer Science and onlyh qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day. Candidates are requested to come prepared for the same.
- The posts will be offered solely as per the merit list prepared based on the performance in the Interview. In case of refusal of the offer by the selected candidate, the post will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
- While appearing for walk-in interview, the candidates are required to submit application as per the format provided, along with complete Bio-data with a recent passport size photo affixed on the top right corner of the first page and duly self- attested one set of copies of all degrees/academic qualification certificates, marks sheets etc.
- Candidates will be required to produce all original certificates/testimonials, community certificate, if applicable, in original during the interview. They must also bring a set of self-attested photocopies of all testimonials along with two recent
passport size color photographs. Candidates may bring Project report in support of their candidature.
- The candidate also needs to produce a Government issued Photo-identity proof such as Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id etc. in original and a photocopy of the same at the time of walk-in interview.
General condition: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021
- Age relaxation is allowed up-to 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates. Those who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH are required to produce the original caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Extension & Up-gradation: The tenure of fellowship will be initially for a period of 2 (two) years and may be extended further & upgraded to SRF as per rules.
- Stipend: As per rules of the funding agencies, at present Rs. 31000 + HRA per month.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining, if selected.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/PSUs /Autonomous bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/ pen drive/laptop/CO-ROM/smart watch etc. strictly will not be allowed to carry inside CAIR Campus.
- No vehicle parking facility will be provided for the candidates. As there is no public parking facility available near the interview venue, candidates are advised to utilize public transport.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility. Bio-data to be typed in BLOCK letters ONLY as per the enclosed format and submitted.
- Antecedents of candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
- The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognized University/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
- Offer of award of Fellowship does not confer on the candidates, any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
- Selection shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The select ion shall be entirely at the discretion of the organization as per the select ion criterion which may refuse to select any candid ate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The organization has all the rights to cancel the selection process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
|Download Notification :- DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021