NCRTC Recruitment 2021
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)- a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
The technology chosen would allow covering distances of 100 km. in an hour with scheduled stoppages. The system would also ensure the convenience of quality last mile connectivity, addressing the needs of all categories of travelers on the network. The corridors being developed under RRTS Phase-1 are Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut, Delhi-Gurugram-SNB-Alwar and Delhi-Panipat. Once operational, RRTS will be the fastest, the most comfortable and the safest mode of travel in the NCR.
REQUIREMENT OF OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE STAFF ON CONTRACT BASIS NCRTC Recruitment 2021
|Date of commencement of online registration/submission of application||15.09.2021 (10:00 hrs.)|
|Closing date of online application||30.09.2021 (23:59 hrs.)|
|Tentative date of Examination||Last week of October or First week of November 2021|
Vacancy and Eligibility :- NCRTC Recruitment 2021
|S. N.||Post||No. of Posts & Category||Max. Age (Yrs.) *||Qualification|
|1.||Maintenance Associate (Mechanical)||02 (UR)||28||3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|2.||Maintenance Associate (Electrical)||36 (UR-17, OBC-9, SC-5, ST-2 & EWS-3)||28||3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|3.||Maintenance Associate (Electronics)||22 (UR-11, OBC-5, SC-3, ST-1 & EWS-2)||28||3 Years Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
|4.||Maintenance Associate (Civil)||2 (UR)||28||3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|S. N.||Post||No. of Posts & Category||Max. Age (Yrs.) *||Qualification|
|5.||Programming Associate||4 (UR-3 & OBC-1)||28||3 Years Diploma in Computer Sc./ IT/BCA/B.Sc. (IT)|
|6.||Technician (Electrician)||43 (UR-19, OBC-11, SC-6, ST-3 & EWS-4)||25||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Electrician trade|
|7.||Technician (Electronic Mechanic)||27 (UR-13, OBC-7, SC-4, ST-1 & EWS-2)||25||ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade|
|8.||Technician (Air- conditioning & Refrigeration)||3 (UR)||25||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanic trade|
|9.||Technician (Fitter)||18 (UR-10, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-1 & EWS-1)||25||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Fitter trade|
|10.||Technician (Welder)||2 (UR)||25||ITI(NCVT/SCVT) Certificate in Welder trade or equivalent|
|11.||Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic Controller||67 (UR-30, OBC-18, SC-9, ST-4 & EWS-6)||28||3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent or B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)|
-All eligibility criteria/experience/ other conditions should be fulfilled on 11.09.2021.
Should be obtained from recognized University/ Institute/Government Body
– For the posts S.N.-1 to 5 and 11, the candidates holding higher qualification in similar disciplines may also apply.
– For post S.N.-6 to 10, the candidates must have ITI qualifications, without which higher qualification will not be considered.
– Age relaxation, in max. age, by 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC candidates (as per the Central List) will be admissible for reserved posts only. (OBC Certificate should be in Central Govt. format only).
– In case of Ex-servicemen, relaxation in age shall be permitted as per Govt. of India’s instructions subject
to a maximum age of 45 years after availing all age-related relaxations.
– Above identified posts are not suitable for appointment of PwBD category candidates wherein personnel are involved in operation of trains, maintenance of rail tracks, movement of engines and compartments in yards, telecommunication and signaling work.
SELECTION PROCESS: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
-For the posts S.N.1 to 10, the selection methodology will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by medical fitness test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual. -For the posts S.N.11, the selection methodology will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT), Psychometric Test and medical fitness test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual
MEDICAL EXAMINATION: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
Candidates selected after written examination, shall have to undergo the medical fitness test and meet the medical standards prescribed by NCRTC for various posts. Expenses for first time medical examination will be borne by NCRTC. However, in case of a candidate does not join in time seeks extension for joining or re- examination, subject to extent rules, then for the second time medical examination / re-examination, if the need so arises, the expenditure for the medical test/s will be borne by the candidate himself/ herself. Candidates having undergone Lasik Surgery are not suitable for any post except Programming associate
SURETY BOND: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period, as given below: –
|S.N.||Post||Bond amount* (Rs.)|
|1.||Sl. No. 1 to 5 & 11||1,50,000|
|2.||Sl. No. 6 to 10||1,00,000|
Min. period to serve the Corporation :- 2 years
* Plus, Training cost & GST, as applicable.
One-month prior notice will be required to be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
CHARACTER AND ANTECEDENTS: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an enquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate with regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to service.
CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
|S.N.||Posts||Consolidated Remuneration (All inclusive) Rs. Per month|
|1.||Maintenance Associate/ Programming Associate/ Station Controller/ Traffic Controller||35250|
The selected candidates will undergo intensive On-the-Job training for prescribed duration before posting on the job. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees.
PAYMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FEE: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
- UR, OBC, EWS and Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) exclusive of transaction processing charges + GST, as applicable.
- SC/ST category candidates are NOT required to pay any fee.
- Recruitment fee including transaction processing charges plus GST once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/ she will have to pay application fee for each post separately.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
- Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form which shall be available w.e.f. 15.09.2021. Only after successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
HOW TO APPLY:NCRTC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ncrtc.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Process
- Candidates are first required to go to the NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- The candidate needs to register themselves.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application registration no./login id and password will be generated. (Login id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
- From 15.09.2021 onwards candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: –
- Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- Category/Caste certificate(s) (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/ EXM)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
- Date of birth proof document (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Mere registration of candidate shall not make the candidate eligible for appearing in the examination. Until the payment is successfully made, the applications shall not be accepted.
- While candidates can submit their online applications and make payment till 23:59 hrs. on 30.09.2021. they, in their own interests, are advised to submit their application at least two days before the closing date so as to avoid transaction failures for any reason whatsoever.
- Data once submitted in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage. Please ensure accuracy of data before final submission.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: NCRTC Recruitment 2021
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms/criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The selection of candidate by NCRTC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Caste and EXM and EWS Certificate should be as per the formats prescribed by the Government of India, for seeking reservation/relaxation etc. No other format will be acceptable. EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of the Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment would be provisional and subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the authorities mentioned in the prescribed format as given on our website shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they use in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address /e-mail address and Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- NCRTC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for selection for any/all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in for information regarding dates of CBT, result of CBT, Psycho Test, for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates may download the admit card through NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in only.
- The link for accessing the admit card for CBT will also be sent on the registered email of the candidate. A candidate, however, has to download his/her admit card from NCRTC website www.ncrtc.in only. NCRTC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any website other than NCRTC’s, viz., www.ncrtc.in.
- The issue of Admit Card to appear in the CBT/Psycho Test/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, would not be a proof of candidate’s eligibility. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification, before, or, after appointment in NCRTC. The onus of ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself, all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the CBT/Psycho Test/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate has a right to appointment or any compensation, only on the ground of having appeared in, or, having passed the written or any other screening test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable action including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
13 As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06- 2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable. Further B. Tech Degree through correspondence cum contact mode, awarded by JNTU Hyderabad to students who admitted up to academic year 2009-2010 shall be treated as valid. Degrees in engineering awarded to students who were enrolled during the academic years 2001-2005 with the following deemed-to-be universities shall be treated as ‘valid’ only if they have passed the prescribed examination, jointly conducted by AICTE-UGC.
- JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan
- Institute of Advanced Studies Education, Rajasthan (IASE)
- Allahabad Agricultural Institute, (AAI)
- Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation, Tamil Nadu, (VMRF)
The students who enrolled with Professional Bodies / Institutions on or before 31st May 2013 for Technical Courses which were duly recognised by MHRD with permanent recognition on or before 31st May 2013, have been recognised by AICTE for equivalence for all purposes including Higher Education and Employment. However, such recognition has not been granted to those of students enrolled in such courses on or after 1stJune 2013.
AICTE do not recognize the qualification acquired through distance mode at Diploma, Bachelors and Masters level in the field of Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Applied Arts and Crafts, except otherwise specifically permitted above. The courses in Management, Computer application and Travel & Tourism, through distance mode is recognised by AICTE. AICTE has not given approval for conducting Diploma courses in Engineering through distance education mode to any technical institutions.
- Following Mapping for Engineering Branches / Discipline shall only be permitted for the purpose of fulfillment of criteria for Qualification:
Mapping for Engineering Discipline
|S. No.||Courses||Engineering Discipline|
|1||Mechanical Engineering,Production Engineering,Automobile Engineering,Manufacturing Engineering,Mechatronics Engineering,Industrial Engineering,Machining Engineering,Tools and Machining Engineering,Tools and Die Making and Engineering,||Mechanical|
|2||Electrical Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering,||Electrical|
|3||Electronics Engineering,Electrical and Electronics Engineering,Electronics and Communication Engineering,Computer Science and Engineering,Computer Engineering,Computer Science,Information Technology||Electronics|
|4||1. Civil Engineering||Civil|
- Further wherever Diploma in Engineering has been prescribed as qualification, BE/ B. Tech / Graduate in relevant discipline shall also be permitted. For the post of Programming Associate MCA/M. Sc (IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Science) shall be eligible.
- While candidate may apply against more than one vacancy / multiple applications for a particular vacancy, as the exam shall be held at the same date and time, candidate can appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) for one vacancy only.
- Examination centre will be in Delhi/NCR. However, NCRTC reserved the rights to conduct examination in other cities depending on the number of applications/ administrative reasons.
N.B.: Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the Employment News or on NCRTC’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the jobs. NCRTC has not authorized any other agency/vendor/website to publish the instant advertisement and application form or issue of admit cards online. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained above under title “How to apply”. In case of any discrepancy in advertisements published in various newspapers/Employment News etc., the contents as available on NCRTC’s website i.e. www.ncrtc.in, will prevail. Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in NCRTC’s website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with the website, i.e. www.ncrtc.in.
For any query kindly contact on email id email@example.com
|Download Notification NCRTC Recruitment 2021 :- Click Here|
Other Job :-