DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021: has recently released admit card for upcoming examination applicant check Examination Date .
DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021: Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB) has recently released the admit card for the recruitment of the Junior Clerk post against the notification number 13/20. Those Applicant applying for DSSSB Junior Clerk Exam they will download their admit card through a official website of DSSSB.i.e.dsss.delhi.gov.in.
As per the notice, the DSSSB has decided to conduct the written examination on 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 17 November 2021. The examination would be conducted at various examination centres across the state with strictly follow COVID guidelines.
Earlier, this examination was scheduled to be held in the month of April 2021 which is postponed due to the COVD 19 pandemic effect across the country. Applicant must Follow the step Given below for downloading the DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021
Step to Download DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021 ?
- Applicant need to first Visit the official website of DSSSB link given below.
- Applicant Click on the Notice of Exam and Circulars section.
- Applicant Click on ‘Notification of Online Examination for November 2021’. link
- This link redirect you to a new window.
- A PDF file will be opened.
- Download and take a printout of the notice for future reference.
Instructions for DSSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021 ?
Candidates must directed to follow the SOP issued by MOHFW on preventive measures while appearing in the exam to contain the spread of COVID-19. They will always:-
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet as far as possible; Madatorily uses face covers/masks.
- The use of alcohol-based sanitisers can be made wherever feasible.
- Strictly follow respiratory etiquette. This involves the strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with tissue paper properly.
- Self Monitor Health by all and report any illness at the earliest.
- Spitting shall be prohibited.