Recruiting Lead, People Operations
Google Gurugram, Haryana, India
About the job Recruiting Lead People Operations Google
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Gurugram, Haryana, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Recruiting Lead People Operations Google Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a staffing role or related work.
- Experience in staffing and the recruiting lifecycle.
- Experience in building and executing a talent acquisition strategy.
Recruiting Lead People Operations Google Preferred qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in an analytical environment, working with business intelligence, data, or strategy.
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations.
- Ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Attention to accuracy of highly detailed information and the ability to solve problems based on due diligence of information.
- Effective communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
Recruiting Lead People Operations Google About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
Recruiting Lead People Operations Google Responsibilities
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- Deliver high-quality results in a timely manner, individually and through others. Create, steer, and evolve talent acquisition strategy that anticipates business needs, grows in scale, efficiency, and ensures candidate representation.
- Set and communicate clear goals for the team based on organizational priorities. Develop your team through work assignments, learning opportunities, performance discussions, and coaching.
- Partner with regional business leaders to create customized solutions to defined sourcing and staffing issues. Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to build solutions for diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives.
- Drive recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
|Recruiting Lead People Operations Google :- Website Link|