India Post Recruitment 2021 : The Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle, has Recently issued notification for the recruitment of over 250 vacancies. The applications has been invited by the Indian candidates for the ‘Direct Recruitment’ of meritorious ‘Sportspersons’ from the open market under ‘SPORTS QUOTA’.
This recruitment drive will fill vacancies of years up to 2020 in the Maharashtra Postal Circle. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates need to note that the last day to apply for the vacancies is November 27, 2021 (6 PM)
India Post Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Postal Assistant (PA) in Post Offices/SBCO / Administrative Offices / Sub Ordinate Offices
- Sorting Assistant (SA) in Railway Mail Service offices
- Postman (PM) in Post Offices/Mail Guard in Railway Mail Services offices
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Administrative Offices / Post Offices/ Railway Mail Service offices
- Postal Assistant – 93
- Sorting Assistant – 09
- Postman – 113
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 42
India Post Recruitment 2021: Age limit
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant post: A candidate must be between 18 to 27 years of age on November 27, 2021.
- Postman: A candidate must be between 18 to 27 years of age on November 27, 2021.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: A candidate must be between 18 to 25 years of age on November 27, 2021.
India Post Recruitment 2021: Salary details
- Postal/Sorting Assistant – Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs 25,500-81,100) plus admissible allowances.
- Postman – Level 3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700-69,100) plus admissible allowances.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Level 1 in the Pay Matrix (Rs 18,000-56,900) plus admissible allowances.
|India Post Recruitment 2021 = Notification|