Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy has Recently released an Official Advertisement Notification for a unmarried male candidates in the posts of 2500 Sailors Vacancy for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – February 2022 batch . Education Qualification 12th pass candidates .Applicant must read all Details carefully before applying for a Post. last date for apply will be 25/10/2021
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Important Date.
|Starting Date for Apply online||16 /10/ 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25 /10/ 2021|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Age Limit.
Born Date 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Salary .
21,700 – 69,100/- Level – 3
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details .
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|for Artificer Apprentice (AA) Sailors – February 2022 batch.||500|
|for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Sailors – February 2022 batch.||2000|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Process.
- Applicant need to first read all details carefully before applying
- Applicant first visit official website link given below.
- Start registration email id required.
- After registration applicant go to Current Opportunity Section .
- Click on Apply button.
- Fill Carefully all required details.
- Upload all required documents.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection Process will be based on written examination and Physical fitness test.
- Written Examination
- The question paper will be bilingual ( Hindi and English) and Objective type.
- Question Paper will in Four section :- English , Science , Math and General Knowledge.
- Standard of question paper will be based on 12+2 Syllabus.
- Duration of Examination will be 1 hour.
- All Candidate appearing for written examination would be subject to PFT in same day.
- Physical Fitness test (PFT)
- Physical Fitness test will be mandatory.
- PFT will be Consider 1.6 KM Running in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squarts ( Uthak- Bathak ).
- 10 Push up.
- Merit list of candidate will be based on written and Physical Fitness test Bases .
- For AA :- Top 600 Will be selected from all Indian merit list , who will meet eligible Criteria For AA will be issue Will be issue call letter for medical examination.
- For SSR :- Approx. 2500 Candidate will be call from state based merit list will be issue call letter for Medical Examination.
- Medical Standards
- Medical Examination will be conduct by authorized medical doctor.
- Minimum Hight 157 cm , weight and chest will be proportionate.
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 :- Notification|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 :- Website Link|