Management Trainee Genpact Noida
Management Trainee – Recruitment-COR017442
Genpact Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Management Trainee Genpact Noida :- About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee – Recruitment !
In this role, you will be a part of the core sourcing team and drive different channels for timely delivery. Need to understand every requirement from business as it comes in and drive sourcing in the right direction
Management Trainee Genpact Noida :- Responsibilities
- Propose hiring solutions for new businesses
- Ensure key targets are met like on time delivery, Cost per Hire, Replacement cost etc.
- Promoting low cost channels to deliver maximum requirement like campus, referrals and Direct to talent (Portals; Social Media ; Job Fairs; etc.) maintaining quality of hire
- Check on the hiring process and highlight any deviations from the company policy
- Ability to Highlight risk accounts on time with appropriate data points
- Drive team to be compliant and ensure all processes are followed as per audit guidelines
- Ability to map profiles hired in Genpact to other organizations and quote any challenges/changes needed for hiring those profiles
- Willing to work on weekend drives if required
Management Trainee Genpact Noida :- Qualification we seek in you
- MBA Graduate with good knowledge of MS Office
Management Trainee Genpact Noida :- Preferred Qualification
- Excellent comm. skills – Verbal & Written
- Good Excel/Presentation skills
- Good people connect with outstanding PR skills
- Understanding on sourcing & market / competition
- Eye for detail and quick response time
- Ability to drive compliance & process adherence
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Master’s / Equivalent
Sep 16, 2021, 2:22:43 AM
Nov 15, 2021, 12:29:00 PM
Master Skills List
Management Trainee Genpact Noida :- Link for applying