Senior Executive HR IPCA Lab MP
Senior Executive Human Resources
Ipca Laboratories Limited Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India
Senior Executive HR IPCA Lab MP :- About the job
Position – Executive / Sr. Executive – Recruitment
Job Location – Ratlam
Qualification – Any Graduate / PGP in HR / MBA
Experience – 5 – 7 years experience
Job Profile – Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process for scaling up the manpower, ensuring the position within the TCD.
- Resourcing, screening & short listing resumes through various job portals & third party manpower agencies.
- Planning & structuring of job advertisements on various job portals.
- Organizing campus, Walk-in drives, personal / telephonic / video/Skype interviews in coordination with concerned HoD & HR Head.
- Coordination with HOD’s for IAF approval and vacancy.
- To Verify, Preparation of interview call letter, Offer letter to candidates.
- Verification of all necessary documentation & compilation in personal files of shortlisted candidates for further approval.
- Timely correspondence & follow-ups with new Joinees for medical check-up.
- Arrange guest house facility and accommodation for new joinee’s’
- Reimbursement of Notice period/ Medical/Travel/referral scheme and relocation expenses along with consultancy vouchers.
- Background verification & reference check of employees.
- Handling off-Boarding process of employees
- Preparing recruitment MIS
- To verify of all advance & Loan application for further process’
- To verify payroll summary with all deductions.
Resignation & Relieving:
- Process Resignation for approval of HR Head & Unit Head.
- IOM with Resignation sent to HO HR & legal department for clearance of patent.
- To verify relieving letter & service certificate.
- To verify full & final settlement after no dues.
PMS & On-boarding:
- To responsible for monitor / verify PMS process & letters.
- Supervise proper on-boarding process.
- To verify muster/data in HRMS and generate HRMS no. For new employees.
- To process & co-ordinate for Retention / Promotion Proposal as per requirement and direction of HR Head.
- Adherence Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) at work place.
- Adherence of Company’s Health and Safety Policies.
Senior Executive HR IPCA Lab MP :- Link for Applying