Process Associate – Customer Service-HIG006934
Genpact Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Customer Service – Voice and Chat!
Genpact is searching for dynamic, forward-thinking individuals for a Customer Service, Voice & Chat Agent position offering long term stability in this permanent placement role.
This position is for a 24/7/365-day operation responding to inquiries from customers pertaining to card services. This position takes place in a call center environment and inquiries may come via live phone, email, and/or live chat services.
- Receive and respond to inbound customer calls/chats; capture and verify required information
- Comprehend customer requests, for products or services.
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in the system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken; attentiveness to notes/customer interaction detail for auditing, reporting and customer experience purposes
- Ensure accurate security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions
- Deliver outstanding service to our high-value customers by providing outstanding service and solutions to grow customer relationships.
- Act as a product knowledge specialist
- Provide excellent customer service and provide answers to customer questions within set standards
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to all operations and compliance procedures
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service in a customer contact center
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- PC keyboarding and internet experience needed
- Dedicated worker, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative unit.
- Must have a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
- Experience in banking and/or credit card processes
- Experience in live-chat roles and/or inbound/outbound calling
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Jul 13, 2021, 7:57:30 AM
Master Skills List
For detail and Appling Go to Given Link :- Process Associate -Customer Service