Vacancy Announcement : Position of Program Associate
The Indo-German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC) www.igstc.org; is an autonomous bilateral organization established by the Governments of India and Germany to facilitate Indo-German networking through substantive interactions among government, academia/research system and industry to foster Innovation and Industrial application for the overall economic and societal developments of both countries. Program Associate IGSTC Delhi
IGSTC is seeking applications for the positions of Program Associate. The roles and responsibilities of the position include scientific administration of science & technology based programmatic activities; science and technology project and database management; interfacing with scientific institutions and liaising with stakeholders; and any other assignment towards implementing the aims and objectives of the organization. Program Associate IGSTC Delhi
Note: IGSTC office is presently located at Gurgaon, Haryana and is likely to be shifted to South Delhi tentatively by end 2021.
Position would be based in NCR-Delhi.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience required Program Associate IGSTC Delhi
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc. in any field of Science and Engineering or technology with 1-
2 years of relevant work experience in Scientific programme and data management activities, administration and services, grant management systems and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with multitasking skills and delivering high quality throughput at pace.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English are essential. Knowledge of German language proficiency would be an advantage.
- High level proficiency and skills in using office software, MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power point etc.) and related automation tools to manage database, prepare reports and present information for decision making.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years at the time of application.
Job requirements Program Associate IGSTC Delhi
- Scientific administration of science & technology based programmatic activities
- Science and technology project and database management
- Interfacing with scientific institutions and liaising with stakeholders
- High level proficiency and skills in using MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power point etc.) and related automation tools to manage database, prepare reports and present information for decision making
- Possibilities of occasional travel within India and Germany related to IGSTC specific requirements
- Any other assignments towards implementing the aims and objectives of IGSTC
Salary range Program Associate IGSTC Delhi
Annual consolidated package in the range of Rs. 3,40,000/- to 3,60,000/- depending upon qualifications and experience.
The position is purely contractual initially for 01 year with scope for need performance- based extension on yearly basis based on evaluation and appraisals.
- Please apply only if you fulfill all the ‘essential qualifications, skills and experience’ required for the position.
- To apply for the position, please send an email to mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org; with the following documents latest by 31 August, 2021.
- Application in the prescribed format
- Brief CV (limit to 2 pages only)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further processing. IGSTC reserves the right not to hire anyone or re-advertise if a suitable person is not found for the position. All recruitments will be made purely based on qualifications, experience, merit, and aptitude of the candidates. IGSTC is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
- All applicants to the position may read the General instructions attached.