National Chemical Laboratory Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more Jobs in Pune at National Chemical Laboratory – Apply Now National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (National Chemical Laboratory) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Project Assistant. To Apply for the job posting from National Chemical Laboratory, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Company Name: National Chemical Laboratory
Post Name: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 20,000 (Per Month )
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview.
- For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 24/08/2021. Interview will be conducted on 25/08/2021 from 10:00 AM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email before applying ONLINE.
- Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
- Good quality and clearly readable (scanned) copies of Marksheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
- Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
- The application should be filled online before 22/08/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates t o be called f or interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates.
- Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on date of advertise.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 24/08/2021 at 2:00 PM or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. P. Dhutraj email id: email@example.com
- For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 24/08/2021.
- Interview will be conducted on 25/08/2021 from 10:00 AM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.