Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar
BIC Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar : Company Description
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar : Job Description
Job Summary: To develop and improve the worker’s administration and training and development in a factory.
Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar : Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- To advise on provision of welfare facilities and amenities such as Creche, OHC, Ambulance, Health and Hygiene, provision of washroom and washing facilities, drinking water, restroom.
- Maintain and look after surroundings and proper hygiene through Housekeeping in a plant.
- To bring to the notice of the factory management the grievances of workers, individual as well as collective, with a view of securing their expeditious redress and to act as a liaison officer between the management and labor.
- Coordination with female workers.
- To arrange committee meetings and maintain a record of the meetings as per compliance.
- Responsible for general administration – Courier management, Stay and Vehicle management, Guest/Visitor Management, and network connection for staff, Housekeeping and Gardening
- To look after employee engagement activities as per the engagement calendar
- Communication – updating of the notice board and miscellaneous services, awareness sessions, counseling to workers.
- Security Management
- Training & Development for BIC Cello workers
- Regular training as per usual development plan
- Collects the requirements of clients on the site, draws up the consolidated training requirements for the site, and shares with HR Manager.
- Identifies the situations and projects on-site which require training back-up and support, updates the job description and standard training plan with the dedicated central and local team.
- Supporting recruitment for Haridwar factory.
- Upkeep of all records related to welfare and training
Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar Qualifications
- Postgraduate – MSW / Masters in social work
- Minimum 5+ years into employee welfare in a factory or manufacturing unit
Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar Additional Information
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Link For Applying :- Welfare Officer BIC Haridwar